Let’s be clear. For female footballers, it’s equally important to improve strength and power. Building muscle is possible without building bulk. If you’re a coach, parent, or player of female soccer, you can relax and read this information.
It is becoming more common for female soccer players to do more than just practice and then show up to play. Soccer skills are not enough to make it in this day and age. You need strength, power, and speed.
Soccer coaches tend to favor a more athletic player. Let’s take a closer look at the reasons muscle building is so important for female soccer players.
1. Size: A larger muscle mass allows your body live score bola to absorb more of the game’s pounding. This should not be confused with bulk building. To build strength, female soccer players must build muscle mass. This will give the player a more athletic appearance and help her avoid the “bodybuilder” look.
2. Strength: Any program that builds muscle will increase strength. This happens in the bones, tendon, and muscles. Because of the adaptation bone that is built into a strength training program, this reduces the chance of developing osteoporosis later on in life.
This happens naturally
3. Losing fat is one of the best ways to build muscle. A female soccer player is no different from a male one. Players who are overweight in fat will get tired faster, get hurt more often, and have a slower pace on the field. Even losing five pounds of fat can make all the difference in your performance on the soccer field.
4. Confidence: A confident female soccer player has a little bit of swagger and quiet confidence. Because they know they are strong, females I have taught to strength in girls’ soccer tends to be more aggressive.
5. Recovery: Building muscle can speed up recovery from training, games and workouts. This is an natural progression from building muscle size and strength.
This is a good idea for girls soccer players looking to progress in their soccer career.
Female soccer players who concentrate on muscle building in their training will see an increase in muscle size, strength, self-confidence, self-esteem, and faster recovery from workouts.